Get Connected to Growth with VoIP Business Telephone Systems
When it comes to choosing the best business telephone system, you have no shortage of options. Fortunately, the experts at Remote IT Solutions can help. Our seasoned experts offer both Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and traditional business telephone systems. Because every business is different and unique, we'll conduct an in-depth needs assessment that will guide you to the best solution.
Traditional Telephone Systems for Business
Legacy systems or traditional phone systems are premise-based devices that are dependent on the number of users or employees your business has. While most businesses today prefer VoIP telephone systems, we still provide assistance in the installation of traditional phone systems. A few of the key reasons businesses choose traditional phone systems may include:
- Great call quality
- Landlines are simple and require no technological explanations
- Traditional phone lines maintain operability despite the absence of electricity
- Some businesses deem traditional phone lines to be more secure.
- Traditional phone lines may be more familiar, which makes some business owners more comfortable.
VoIP Business Telephone Systems
With VoIP phones, some of the traditional issues that you might have with telephony simply disappear. These internet-based phones provide you with crystal-clear call quality and advanced features and functionality that would be extremely expensive to program into a more traditional PBX system. Everything from video calls to voicemail-to-email are easier when you utilize this updated communication strategy.
There are two different types of VoIP phone systems:
- Hardware-based VoIP phones look similar to traditional cordless or hardwired phones. Some hardware-based phones can even receive and transmit image data during calls and may double as video telephones.
- Software-based IP phones are apps that can be installed on your employee's mobile device, laptop, or computer.
Whether it's hardware-based or software-based, VoIP phones offer a range of benefits:
- Reduced costs
- Easier conferencing
- Worldwide access
- Excellent scalability
- You can make both voice and video calls
- Mobility of service
- Superior use of bandwidth
- A long list of available features
- More effective communication
- Exceptional reliability
- Easy integration with other business systems
Contact Remote IT Solutions for Business Phone Systems
Whether you need a traditional phone system or VoIP, the experts at Remote IT Solutions will explain all of your options and guide you to the best business telephone system. Contact us today to learn more about the available business telephone systems.